Impressions With "Goop" Are A Thing Of The Past?
We were among the first few dental offices in the world doing digital scan “impressions” with the Cadent iTero System. We are using these virtual impressions for crowns (caps), cemented and bonded bridges, and cosmetic cases. We are able to take a 3-D digital scan of the entire mouth, make any adjustments needed, and transmit an electronic file to the laboratory where your final restoration is custom crafted with unprecedented precision and accuracy. Our patients love it!
Benefits of Digital Impressions
- Eliminates the "dreaded goop" Sitting in Your Mouth, Waiting to Set
- No Unpleasant Taste, Less Drooling, and No Gagging
- Requires Less Time in the Dental Chair, Especially At the Cementation/Bonding Visit
- Helps Create Restorations that Fit and Feel Like Natural Teeth
- The Models of Your Teeth are More Accurate than those Models Created with the Old Techniques
- The Crowns and Bridges are Better Fitting, Much More Precise and Exact Than Any Other Method
How Does It Work?
By Using a Hand-Held Wand to Optically Scan the Area to be Restored, Your Entire Impression of the Upper and Lower Teeth, Plus the Bite Registration are created 100% digitally. You can see the virtual reality rendition of your teeth develop right next to you in the chair.
The Patented 3-D Digital Technology Enables Our Office and Our Labs, Arrowhead Dental Lab in Utah & Oral Arts Dental Laboratories in Alabama, to Create Restorations With Unmatched Precision and Accuracy. All of which Translates to Superior Restorations that look and feel like natural teeth. There are none better!
Our Office in the Nightly News!
Dr. Grussenmeyer, and our Cherry Hill, New Jersey Dental Office, was Featured Nationally on the Televised Nightly News Broadcasts, Demonstrating this Digital Impression Technique and System, from the East Coast of the United States to Hawaii in 2008, shortly after this ground-breaking technology became public. We have progressed with this technology from the initial days of doing single teeth to today's full mouth capabilities for scanning and treatment. Dr. Grussenmeyer has also taught other dentists about this technology.
CALL 856-428-1088 FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR MORE INFORMATION